Currently reading:

"Marjorie Morningstar" by Herman Wouk







Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pet Peeves

My all time biggest Pet Peeve is when the toilet paper canister is too far for anyone without go-go-gadget arms to reach. This forces toilet users to stand up after doing their business to get the toilet paper, which obviously poses a sanition concern, or to pre-judge how much toilet paper they think they will need before sitting down in the first place. I dont like either of those options.

However, the worst of the worst is the last stall in my work bathroom. I avoid this stall as best I can but sometimes nature calls and I have no choice. See, the reason that this stall is so hellish is because not only is the toilet paper too far to reach but also these toilets flush automatically when you rise from the seat. So when I am in a hurry (as I always am in this stall because I couldn't wait for the other stalls to open up) I am forced to resort to the second option above. Lean far away from the toilet to get the paper, and..........WWWWOOOOOSSSHhhhhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment