Currently reading:

"Marjorie Morningstar" by Herman Wouk







Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Dog's Perception


This morning on our daily AM potty walk outside, my dog and I noticed the landscapers using a trimmer cutting the grass around the trees. This is what I saw:



However, based on Koda running desperately in the other direction I do believe that this is what she saw:



This got me thinking about perception, mine vs. hers. This fun little game could be applied to many things, for example, the way a child sees things at different ages. But I can't cover it all at once so let’s start here.

Me – leaving for the day, pat the animals on their heads and look forward to seeing them when I get home.



Koda - My mom just died.



Me – Car ride to the dog park



Koda –


Me –


Koda –




Me –


Koda –



Me - Someone's at the door


Koda -


It's a wonder humans and dogs get along so well when we see things so differently!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment